Synopsis - Independent consultant for management & ICT. Focus on e-government, e-learning and gaming/simulation. Owner of Sofos Consultancy (www.sofos.nl). Consulting and training activities on government ICT policy and implementation, distance education, online course development and delivery, etc. both in The Netherlands and Suriname (and incidentally Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Guyana). Uses Moodle software for courses, workshops, projects and portals.
Recent projects - The Netherlands: Technical project manager Cyberdam, consultant for VLE implementation at ISS; Suriname: feasibility study ECOIS - Centre of Expertise for Education and ICT in Suriname (www.ecoisonline.org), sector plan for state finance, strategic plan for distance education; Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobagp, Guyana, Suriname: workshops for management, ICT professionals, teachers on VLE's, open source software, Moodle.
Memberships - ACM - Association for Computing Machinery, ISAGA (www.isaga.info) - International Simulation and Gaming Association (member of the Executive Committee), Ned-Moove (www.ned-moove.nl) - Dutch Moodle Association (co-founder and member of the board), NGI - Nederlands Genootschap voor Informatica, SAGANET (www.saganet.nl) - Simulation and Gaming Association The Netherlands (co-founder and past member of the board), SIG-CHI.NL - NL Chapter of ACMs Special Interest Group on Human-Computer Interaction.
LinkedIn Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/in/pietervdh
- Course profiles
- Fab Lab Life Cycle
- Fab Lab and Safety
- Fab Lab and S.T.E.M.
- Fab Lab Technical Infrastructure
- Ontwikkelen van S.T.E.M.-activiteiten
- Sofos: Presentation at OEB 2011 and Moodlemoot Ireland & UK 2012
- ELA12: Moodle Introduction - Develop Your Own Online Course Today
- Moodle playground april 2016
- ECOIS-training: Moodle voor Studenten (4h)
- ECOIS-training: Moodle voor Docenten (8h)
- GeoLab: Innovation Centers and Innovation Hubs Feasibility Study
- Last access to site
- Thursday, 10 August 2017, 10:16 AM (8 days)